Cryptic_Fates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new beggining

2 posters

Go down

new beggining Empty new beggining

Post  screamS Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:17 pm

First of all whoever made xhoney leave CF is in big trouble with me. I left guild cos i want to, no one is to blame. I made a new guild called haunt. Now if you want to join this guild you will have to follow my rules. I know you all can't get along with each other but in this guild its either you get along with each other, don't join, or leave. I'm gonna run this guild the way I want to. If you have any ideas or suggestions how I should run the guild forget it! Keep it to yourself. If you think you can do better then go make your own guild. Cy or Rie has nothing to do with me leaving so leave them alone. When you join this guild you will accept everyone in this guild. If you can't do that leave.

haunt is non pking guild/acad pkers will not be tolerated. NO begging for sc, money, plvls, and adminship hint the word "begging" i'm sure you all know what the word means.

Admins can only ban someone from guild if they're really being a "TARD". Use your common sense. If someones out of line no need to "YELL" or "CUSS" at them. Just tell them to "STOP" if they don't, let me know and I'll deal with it.

And please don't ask me for ADMIN!!
screamS
screamS

Back to top Go down

new beggining Empty R.E: NEW BEGINNING

Post  Relicstormer Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:52 pm

Screams. I would like to ask if I can join haunt on "Radiant_Stormer" (A.K.A My fighter.)
However... My Cleric stays in Cryptic_Fates as promised.
However, my alts will join new academies.

I will follow the rules made by you in haunt, that is all I'm going to say.

You probably wouldn't have read this but it's fine.
Relicstormer
Relicstormer

https://crypticfates.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile&

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum