Cryptic_Fates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama..ech. Who wants it?

Go down

Drama..ech. Who wants it? Empty Drama..ech. Who wants it?

Post  Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:28 pm

Guys can i just say something it's truly my honest opinion.

No. 1. Can we lay off the stuff??? The drama I mean..It gives everyone a headache and makes us wanna blow up. Please don't do something to start it on purpose (If you didn't mean it in a harmful way, let them know so we dont end up holding grudges.) and if you're upset someone go to whisper...some of us don't want to watch a argument <~~ Which could even lead to people picking sides and making it a even BIGGER argument.

No. 2. Banning ftw?? Banning...not much to say..but honestly if we are going to ban someone in guild hold a meeting with admins AND the person you're banning in like a estate or something. Nobody wants to be randomly banned and not know why. It's not a good look x.x. Not saying we have to do that but, it'll mean a lot less people wanting to spam you in abyss.

No. 3. Oh goodness. Please lets work together and include everyone as much as possible? Lets not show favorites.

No.4. Again just speaking my mind o.o no offense to anyone..just something we all need to think about. I'd just like us to consider everyones feelings <3.

P.S. I haven't been here to long so I dunno much. Post your opinions down below and if you really disagree then write/type it (Or if you have brilliant ideas to make us a beast guild, feel free to post those also). There's nothing wrong with a opinion hunnie :3
P.P.S. Hopefully if we do these things we can be one happy guild as before.

Back to top Go down

Drama..ech. Who wants it? Empty Re: Drama..ech. Who wants it?

Post  Rie Rie Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:36 pm

i do like most of your points (which means i suppose i'll have to do the estate quest or something). i was actually thinking of doing a topic on suggestions, since it's been a long time since i've been GM.
don't mean to step on toes or anything, but i do want CF to be like a family to each other. and a few people do get banned because of guild wars and such just cuz we don't want them to be vend killed (we try to whisp who we ban, but if the war starts without us noticing in time, sometimes it doesn't happen)
and i've gone off on a rant xD
Rie Rie
Rie Rie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:41 pm

lol xD your right. the baning during gw doesnt count.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum