Cryptic_Fates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read this because it needs to be said.

Go down

Read this because it needs to be said. Empty Read this because it needs to be said.

Post  Dhusty Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:39 am

There's five goals of this website:
1. Bring the guild members, guards, admins, council members, and guild master closer together.
- Not everyone is always on at the same time due to time zone differences and hectic/changing schedules.
- This is a way for people to get to know other people they may not see much/at all.

2. Allow a more efficient meeting of the guild when decisions need to be made and opinions are to be sought for.
- This is for when the guild master needs opinions to ban someone or any other number of things.

3. Make sure when Screams does take back over the guild there's no silliness about "I don't get why I was banned."
- If you join, it ensures that you were told you had to read guild rules and that by breaking them means you have a clear lack of respect for the way Rizy wants the guild to run.
- He doesn't want pkers and he doesn't want drama.
- The gifting rules and ksing were probably a collaboration of some of the admins.
- Yes, shockingly enough Cyrus didn't just make these rules... it was a collaboration of him talking to Rizy and to the admins. If there was an issue I know any of them know they could ask Cyrus to change it.
- This is still Rizy's guild we're simply trying to rid it of all the stupid drama that caused him to pass it over in the first place.

4. Shows you actually care about the guild enough to take 10 mins out of your day to register, make one small one time post and read the guild rules. Honestly... I follow the guild rules everyday without even knowing them because they're not asking that much of you.
- No we're not jerks for setting this rules or trying to be mean.
- These are rules that will hopefully and I mean HOPEFULLY keep drama to a minimum and keep admins in line.
- You all seem to forget we're only trying to set up a system for Rizy not for our own views.

5. Will hopefully keep more peace in the guild so that we can actually just talk out problems amongst players instead of always bringing it to Rizy in this dramatic fashion that gets annoying.
- He really shouldn't even as a guild master have to deal with other people's problems all day long when they could just sort it out themselves without being dramatic.

But... let me say this now. More than half of you will never understand the scrutiny that comes with trying to put an end to the childish drama of rebellious players. Yeah, the people that try to disobey and disrespect what Rizy has told them NOT to do. Believe it or not we've tried to say it plenty of times why we ban people for pking and yet we still have people doing it... why? "They didn't know it was a rule." We all know that's bs... but can't prove it unless we know there's no way in hell they didn't see the guild rules. This was SUPPOSED to be a way for Rizy to ensure that if he had a doubt that a person didn't know they weren't supposed to pk that he would know they knew they weren't supposed to. This is not some power trip of Cyrus' to say "Do what I want or get banned." It's him trying to ensure that some of this drama is done away with and honestly people bitching about it... seriously? It takes all of 10 mins to register, post and then honestly you never have to look at this site again if you don't think it's cool or beneficial. The only reason I'm having to write this is because I've heard some damn disturbing things about what people have been saying. If you have an issue then don't say you approve of what he's trying to do and talk about him later on. If you have an issue tell Cyrus... it's not like he bites or that he's an asshole. So seriously... enough of the talking behind people's back... we're not children.

Sorry to those who read this and it has nothing to do with you. I know exactly who I'm talking to but out of respect I'm not calling them out by name. Though... there may be more of you doing it that I just don't know of but in CF... if you have an issue... don't gossip with others... come and actually talk about it. It's what the site was for... your OPINION does matter and it will be taken to Rizy to see if HE wants to ban a rule, or change the way things are going. It is HIS guild and all this is to help HIM and to help the guild as a whole to not lose members over stupid shit that could have been avoided.

That's all. Hate to even have to write this but when people are scrutinizing my brother they need to really look into what he's doing and why. Also, he knows it's not his guild so he's willing to change/do anything Rizy asks and take it to Rizy what the admins think/say. Even regular members have their pull. I guess in a nutshell... this IS a good thing and they only reason SOME people have an issue is because they want to do what THEY want and don't want to join not because they're lazy or it's a hassle because I'm lazy and this wasn't a hassle. It's just a lame excuse to be a rebel and continue to start drama. Not a big deal to come take 10 mins ONE time out of your day to help a guild you supposedly love. Pfft... enough said.
Dhusty
Dhusty

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum